What data do we collect?
LUDWIG does not collect personal data, except the information that you enter yourself, for instance when subscribing to our newsletter. When using our website, we only collect anonymized or masked data which is not possible to trace back to your IP address. LUDWIGwill not use this data in any way and we will not provide this data to third parties, except when law enforcement requires them for valid reasons.
What are your data protection rights?
LUDWIG would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. There rights are laid out in the GDPR, or General Data Protection Regulation. The GDPR is a European privacy law that went into effect in May 2018. According to this law, every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request LUDWIG for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that LUDWIG correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request LUDWIG to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that LUDWIG erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that LUDWIG restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to LUDWIG’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that LUDWIG transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website we collect anonymized information from you automatically through cookies for the functionality of our own website and Analytics. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Only first-party cookies are used.
IP addresses are masked and data is not shared
The cookie from Google Analytics is a ‘first party cookie’, the cookie is official property of the Foundation LUDWIG and not of Google. This cookie is not used for advertisements or other commercial purposes. LUDWIG has a processor agreement with Google. In addition, we set up Google Analytics so that IP addresses are made anonymous and data can never be traced back to you or your IP address. LUDWIG does not share information from their Analytics account with Google or other partners. The Analytics cookie of LUDWIG is not privacy sensitive, which is needed to guarantee the quality and safety of www.ludwiglive.nl. The Analytics cookie stays valid for 6 months.
If you want to block the Analytics script completely you can choose to download an opt-out plugin for Google Analytics under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
This plugin makes you invisible from the statistics of all websites that use Google Analytics.
Google Analytics – statement from Google
If you subscribe to our newsletter we collect information, such as your email address, through our mailing list provider Mailchimp. In addition, through Mailchimp we measure anonymous data, such as opening and click rates that we use to improve our newsletters and communication.
You can unsubscribe at any time through the link at the bottom of each newsletter or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you are unsubscribed you will not receive mailings from us anymore. After maximum 6 months all your data will also be deleted from out Mailchimp database.
How to contact us